Kliventure Finland is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and offers the opportunity to influence the processing of data; On the Account Management page, you can restrict access to your information if you wish.
With this privacy statement, we inform our customers about the processing of their personal information. The customer must accept the terms of this privacy statement in order to use the services of Kliventure Finland (kliventure.fi ) .
The information we collect may be divided into information provided by the user, observed about the use of online services and derived from analytics.
We use information:
- To provide an easy-to-use and secure service
- To provide a good customer experience
- To improve product recommendations and marketing
- For the development of customer service and e-commerce
2. The controller and its contact details
The controller of the personal data processed is:
Kliventure Finland (kliventure.fi ) (Business ID: 2290239-8)
You can ask more about data protection and the processing of personal data by e-mail:
3. What information can be collected about me?
- Information provided by the user or personally identifiable
- Identification information, such as name
- Personal identification number to identify the customer when concluding a credit agreement
- Passport information or similar information required by Customs when ordering products or services tax-free from outside Finland
- Contact information such as address, email address and phone number
- Payment information, including credit agreements and other billing information
- With the consent of the customer, location information used to estimate delivery time
- The email address and certificate used to sign in to Google, Facebook, or Microsoft
- Information observed and analytically derived from the use of the Services
- Purchase history, e.g. ordered products and their price information
- Delivery information, such as the selected delivery method and delivery address
- Product reviews
- E-commerce usage and browsing information as well as terminal identification information
- Product recommendation and other information and tags used for targeted content
Providing identification, contact and payment information is mandatory when purchasing Kliventure Finland (from kliventure.fi ) via the Internet.
The main source of information is the user himself, in addition to which we may obtain additional information from our partners, such as a credit service provider. We will notify you of personal information we have received from third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation at the first contact with the customer or no later than within one month of receiving the personal information.
4. What is my personal information used for?
Personal information is used
- To maintain customer service
- For delivery, processing and archiving of orders
- kliventure.fi for the development of operations and services
- To improve the customer experience
- For analytical and statistical purposes
- To produce more personalized targeted content and marketing
- To prevent abuse
- To provide better customer service
The information is processed based on the customer relationship between the customer and kliventure.fi, the agreement, the use of the website, the customer’s separate express consent or legal obligations.
5. How is my information stored and protected?
All personal data is protected against unauthorized access and accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, transfer or other unlawful processing.
Kliventure Finland (kliventure.fi ) stores customer information in Finland. The technical and process security of data centers and trade systems is at a very high level. Servers are protected against hacking and denial of service attacks.
In the processing of personal data and technical solutions, we follow good data protection practices, e.g. data consolidation, minimization, pseudonymization, anonymization, and encryption. The requirements of the applicable EU data protection regulation, starting with the processing of personal data.
All access to personal data is controlled in accordance with good practice.
6. Who processes my personal information?
Only Kliventure Finland kliventure.fi ‘s own employees have access to customer data and our staff is trained to use the data safely and ethically. Each of our staff sees customer information only insofar as it is necessary to perform work tasks.
We use trusted contractors to transfer information to a third party. Agreements with all partners have taken into account the requirements of the EU Data Protection Regulation and other legislation.
Company responsible for data processing:
Kliventure Finland (kliventure.fi ) (Business ID: 2290239-8)
7. How long will my data be kept?
We will only retain your personal information for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this leaflet. In addition, some information may be retained longer to the extent necessary to fulfill statutory obligations, such as accounting and consumer trade responsibilities, and to demonstrate their proper implementation.
Your contact information will be deleted once the order has been processed.
At the customer’s request, personal data concerning him may be deleted or anonymised from Kliventure Finland kliventure.fi ‘s systems. The deletion and anonymization process is irreversible, and we are unable to recover deleted customer accounts.
For some information, the legislation imposes obligations on the longer-term storage of information, e.g. for the following purposes:
- The Accounting Act defines longer retention periods for information, regardless of whether the material contains personal data or not.
- Fulfilling consumer trade responsibilities
- System log information is collected and stored as required by law so that we can provide legal and secure e-commerce to our customers
- Adequate backups of trade databases and systems to secure data, correct errors and ensure security and continuity
8. What rights do I have?
As a customer you have the right to:
- Get access to personal information about you, including the right to receive a copy of personal information about you
- Requests the correction or deletion of personal information about yourself
- Under certain conditions, request a restriction on processing or object to the processing of personal data
In addition, if the processing is based on separate consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent. You can change your settings on the Account Management page.
You can request the exercise of your rights by contacting our customer service. The request must be sufficiently identified for our customer service to verify your identity. We will notify you if we are unable to comply with your requests in some respects, such as deleting any information that we have a legal obligation (such as credit information) or the right to retain.
If you find that the processing is deficient or illegal, you have the right to complain to the data protection authority.
9. How do I get the information about myself stored in the system?
You can request information stored in kliventure.fi systems from account management or by contacting us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. How can I influence the use of my data?
kliventure.fi is committed to offering its customers opportunities to influence the processing of their data.
You can decide for yourself about targeted marketing, value-added services, and whether or not to receive various marketing messages. You can find the options on the Account Management page. We are constantly developing our service, so features can be added, changed or removed.
The customer can also terminate their customer account at any time and ask kliventure.com to delete their own data by contacting our customer service.
Note! In some cases, not all information may be deleted and legislation may require the retention of some customer-related information.
11. Will my personal information be disclosed to third parties?
We may disclose some necessary information to third parties to ensure delivery as well as for marketing purposes. Your information will also be passed on to the lender in connection with the credit decision.
We also use customer data with third parties for analytics and personalization purposes. We take advantage of purchasing behavior and browsing information with partners to better offer you products and offers that interest you. Information used for analytical and personalization purposes is anonymized or pseudonymized whenever possible. Only we can associate the pseudonymized information used with your name.
If necessary, we also provide information to the authorities. We always inform the customer about requests for information if it is permitted by law.
We provide information to the following third parties:
- For analytics and statistics partners
- For product recommendation and personalization partners
- For email marketing partners, if customer has allowed weekly newsletter, browsing history based communication, or product review requests
- To an SMS partner when sending text messages is allowed
- To the carrier, if the chosen delivery method is transport to the pick-up point, the nearest post office or the destination
- To the payment intermediary when paying with a payment card
- To the lender, when the customer chooses the credit company’s invoice or installment as the method of payment
- To the collection company, when invoices fall due and move to collection
kliventure.fi ensures a high level of data security and protection when transferring and processing data in accordance with the EU data protection regulation. Third parties’ level of data processing is ensured by standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, BSCs, the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement or any other method approved under the Data Protection Regulation.
The customer may limit the disclosure of the data for marketing and analytical purposes. Check out the privacy features on the Account Management page.
12. Are cookies used on store pages and what are they?
Functional cookies and local storage are used e.g. customer identification, login maintenance, delivery time estimates, and Shopping Cart functions. The use and acceptance of cookies and local storage for these activities is mandatory. The functional cookies and local storage variables set by the server remain in the browser for 15min-24 months, unless they are separately deleted from the browser settings. Visiting the site resets cookies and local storage variables as the browser allows.
By personalizing the user experience, we can offer more product recommendations that are interesting to our customers on our website. For this function, a RichRelevance cookie is set in the client’s browser. These cookies remain in the browser for 30min-24 months. The information sent to RichRelevance, such as product page visits and search history, is anonymized, and it is not possible for a partner to determine a customer’s identity.
The partners and technologies we use for analytics and marketing targeting, such as pixel tags and cookies, help us better understand our customers ’behavior and tell us which products, features and services interest our customers. The information used is anonymized whenever possible. Otherwise, we treat the information as personal insofar as the identifier contains customer targeting information, such as an IP address. Tags that can be associated with a customer in some way are also treated as personal information. The validity of the tags is 30s-24 months.
We leverage Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Google Display Network, and Google DoubleClick to analyze our site usage, popular products, trends, and sales, and, with your consent, to target marketing. The information you send to Google is anonymized. Learn more about Google Analytics data processing .
In addition to the privacy features of account management, you can opt out of tags used to target marketing by enabling your browser’s Do Not Track feature and setting your browser to reject third-party cookies. When logged in to a client account, the account manager’s privacy settings override the browser’s Do Not Track feature.
13. Can this privacy statement be amended?
Due to the development of the services and changes in legislation, we reserve the right to change the privacy statement. Significant changes to the privacy statement will be notified to registered customers when the terms are updated.
14. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions regarding privacy, data processing, and the privacy statement, please contact us at:
In other matters, our customer service helps: