The material is recycled and can also be recycled in the future. By using recycled materials, we slow down the process of running out of natural resources of the earth. Help the environment and be creative yourself by finding new ways to reduce the use of plastics in general. We can all contribute to this process by using reusable bags in our daily lives. At the same time promoting our talented craftsmen partners who aim to bring joy to all and a sustainable livelihood to the community.
- Giving used plastics a second chance.
- Polypropylene is more environmentally friendly than some other plastics.
- The good news is, polypropylene is a durable plastic that can be recycled over and over.
- Can be economically recovered and recycled into new products.
- It is fully recyclable and commonly used for manufacturing new products in a variety of industrial sectors.
- Compared to many materials, polypropylene’s structure has good tensile strength.
- This allows the material to withstand fairly heavy loads, despite being lightweight.
- Have high elongation that can absorb shocks and impacts during transportation and handling.
- The good news regarding Polyethylene is that the material itself has no negative effects on our environment unless of course it is littered.